- Develop an understanding of Bible to provide a strong foundation for Christian Living (Build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (Individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (Decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through singing and praying and help them remain in that commitment (Hold the faith and grow).
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them to seek guidance from Bible
- Provide interactive environment to understand and experience God's love and His call.
- Educate our children the need for regular worship and offer exciting opportunities to be with children who keep the same Christian values. Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.
Sunday School Textbooks (Click to download)
- Grade I
- Grade II
- Grade III
- Grade IV
- Grade V
- Grade VI
- Grade VII
- Grade VIII
- Grade IX
- Grade X
- The Women (Vanitha) household of the Church come together to grow in Christian faith with fellowship & believe in the motto "faith with deeds".
- With the Bible reading of Proverbs 31, as our guide, we encourage ourselves & each other to develop virtues that a noble wife possesses.
- We meet in prayer & worship after the Sunday Church service every week.
- Guided by our motto, women's volunteering activities are organized to do service in improving our society & making a difference to the people around us.
- Talents & Culinary skills are encouraged as part of our fund raising activity.
- Other activities organized for the benefit of our women congregation includes fitness activities, participating at cultural programs, baby showers for expectant mothers.
- The Samajam organizes Malayalam classes at beginner, intermediate & advanced levels (for all ages), with the help from their members who dedicate their time to teach.
St. Mary's Youth Association promote tolerance, fellow-feeling, which aims to create a peaceful future through grassroots community activities. The members work to promote Christian values of love for one's neighbors, tolerance and mutual forgiveness. They provide training, monitoring and follow-up activities such as community sport, prayer, singing, charity, visiting sick etc..